GDPR Compliance Statement
Your privacy is very important to us.
This Privacy Statement explains which information we collect and how we use it while you are accessing content on our web site.
Privacy rules that we enforce and respect are:
- When viewing content on our site, we do not collect personal information, or any data associated with the device you are using while visiting our site as an unregistered user;
- We do not collect information about your identity when downloading documentation available for download from our web site;
- The information you provide in contact forms on our web site that can be used to identify you will be used solely for the purpose of answering your inquiry, including possibility to forward your e-mail to other our employees whose domain is the subject of your query;
- We do not collect any statistical data or track the user's movements;
- We are not affiliated with third parties or web services, we do not sell, modify, or otherwise transfer your personal information or information related to the use of our pages or our services to third parties;
- In case we need your information for identification and contact, we will ask for it and use it only with your consent. We can keep records of mutual communication. The data we collect will only be used for the purpose of communication with you, unless information gathering is required by law;
We reserve the right to modify this Privacy Statement if necessary.
We recommend that you periodically review the content of this Privacy Statement.